Sep 29, 2015
This week you lucky listeners get to hear from Sean Hyson, the training director for both Men's Fitness and Muscle & Fitness Magazine magazines. He's also the author of The Truth About Strength Training and 2013's best-selling 101 Best Workouts of All Time.
Despite being an obvious expert in his field, Sean keeps his down to Earth demeanor while weeding through the fitness fads and inspiring you with tips to help you on your own path towards wellness.
In this episode you will learn:
- An inspirational story from an OSF Podcast fan.
- How to lose fat whether you are a body builder or a couch potato.
- Consistency, not intensity will determine your success.
- What it takes to lose 30 pounds in 12 weeks.
- Why an injury doesn’t have to stop you from making progress.
- How much protein, fat, and carbs you should eat to get ripped.
- Sean’s take on nutrition for a day.
- A quick, healthy recipe from Sean’s kitchen.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Get started on a Coaching Program with Sean
Download Sean’s FREE 4 Week Sample Workout ProgramFREE 4 Week Sample Workout Program
Get Sean's Full 12 week program NOW. http://seanhyson.com
Read More from Sean at Men's Fitness and Muscle & Fitness.
For Rob’s FREE INTRO WORKOUT text IntroWorkout to 33444
To leave a review for Rob and the Open Sky Fitness Podcast, click http://openskyfitness.com/review