Click here for the full show notes!
Please leave us a review at http://openskyfitness.com/review
Join our Open Sky Fitness Facebook Group
Sign up for the next Sky Fit Challenge starting April 2018
This week on the Open Sky Fitness Podcast, Devon and myself are going to go over an awesome method to help you build the strong muscles you want: Time Under Tension (TUT) workouts with tempo exercises.
Building muscles is just one benefit of these workouts, but they can also help you:
- Have more control over your lifts and movements.
- Achieve a full range of motion.
- Increase the amount of time to heal the body.
- Prevent injuries from ever happening.
Doing TUT workouts is really going to help impact your progress; especially if you're new to lifting. As a beginner, there's nothing better than slowing down and really focusing on your form.
What You'll Learn
In this episode, we'll also discuss:
- Connective tissue: what it is and why it's so important.
- 3 different types of muscle contractions you need to know about.
- How to use TUT in workouts via tempo and workout examples.
- Specific tempo rates for different purposes.
- The importance of doing a variety of different TUT workouts.
- Benefits of doing accessory movements in addition to big movements.
- How to use TUT and tempo workouts as a way to help your body heal.